Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Newsletter and Six Days to Ghana!

For our most current newsletter, go HERE.

We are six days away from leaving for Ghana. I am a bundle of nerves and excitement. There still seems to be so much left to do!

I haven't written much about our adventures to this point, as I did last time we were preparing to go, for two reasons. First, there just isn't much to tell, at least nothing exciting enough to blog about! My life has consisted of packing, packing, and more packing for the past three weeks. Second, I've been so busy packing, I haven't had a chance to write!

But you can be assured that I will begin blogging again on a regular basis once we are in country.

In the mean time, please continue to pray for us! Stress levels are high, as we do our best to make sure everything gets done. Plus there are the good byes, which never puts anyone in a good mood. We are all in need of an extra dose of grace!

We continue to raise finances, up to the last minute. To ensure we are fully funded for this six month venture (which we pray turns into a longer term), we need an additional $3,950. Our God is faithful, and He answers prayers, so keep praying!

Check back here next week for an update. By then we will be in Ghana!!!

If you would like to give, or to learn more about us, please visit our website: www.afnministries.org

No comments: