Thursday, November 20, 2008

Can't go without a fight....

Today was my last day of work. Praise the Lord I am free. For the last few years I have worked for a small family business. It has been one of those jobs that you can't check out of at the end of the day, and has occuppied way too much of my time. Truth be told, I should have left a long time ago. I should have listened.

Anyhow, I am free, but that freedom isn't coming without a fight, and we are in one right now. We could really use your prayers.

I know that is seriously vauge, but I can't say much more.

Moving on.....to make things even better, Jody is no longer employed. Great timing. We serve a souvreign God, and He will provide.

The last two weeks have been crazy getting all the last minute stuff done for work, and I am so glad it is behind me. My kids have been with a sitter most of that time, and since they are not used to that they have been acting out to let me know that they need my attention!! So, Jody and I decided that a weekend away was the ticket. We packed the car up in less that 30 minutes and headed to Seattle. We are crashing at my Aunts house for the weekend, just us and the kids.

Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments: